Member Privileges & Conditions
We look forward to serving you as a Unity Mart member. If you have any questions, please ask our member services personnel at any Unity Mart membership counter
- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over.
- Unity Mart reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership may be terminated at Unity Mart's discretion and without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by Unity Mart including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
- Members are required to present valid government-issued photo ID, or any valid passport before signing up for membership.
Membership Cards and Fees
- Membership fee is for life time period from the date of enrollment of the Primary Cardholder.
- Your membership card is valid at any Unity Mart across INDIA and is not transferable.
- You will be required to show your membership card when entering any Unity Mart and when checking out at a payment register. Bar codes, photos or other copies are not acceptable.
- Your membership card must have a card number and your photo to be valid. If your photo is not on your card, you must present valid IN., or KA state, provincial or indian government-issued photo ID, or any valid passport at the membership counter to have your photo added to your card.
- Report lost or stolen cards to any Unity Mart membership counter immediately, or call 1-800-774-2678.
- Cards remain the property of Unity Mart and must be returned upon request.
- One free Household Card is available to a Primary or Affiliate Members' spouse, domestic partner, or anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address. Household Cardholders will be asked to present proof that they live at the same address as either the Primary or Affiliate Member.
- Limit one Executive Membership per household or business.
Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
- Electronics: Unity Mart will accept returns within 2 days (from the date member received merchandise) for Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances (refrigerators above 10 cu. ft., freezers, ranges, cooktops, over-the-range microwaves, dishwashers, washers and dryers), Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Cameras, Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones (return details will vary by carrier service contract).
- Refunds for products with a limited useful life expectancy, sold with a product-specific limited warranty will be prorated.
- Special Order Kiosk and Custom Installed Programs: Custom product(s) manufactured to our member's personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.
- Each item is marked with an item number or a HSN Code. The price of the item, along with the description and identifying number, is posted with the item.
- Unity Mart accepts all Visa cards, as well as Unity Mart credit cards, cash, checks, debit/ATM, and Unity Mart Cash Cards. Photo identification and approval by a supervisor or manager may be required. Cash, checks are not accepted at Unity Mart.
- Unity Mart does not accept manufacturers' discount coupons (other than those distributed by Unity Mart) or other retail establishment discount coupons.
- The Primary Member is responsible for purchases made by any additional cardholders. To pay by check, the member must have a valid driver's license or other state or government-issued photo identification on file with Unity Mart. Any exceptions must be preapproved by the mart manager. Personal checks must be written in the exact amount due, issued on the member's checking account, pre-printed with the member's name and address, and presented by the member.
- In the event that either the Primary Member or additional cardholder has a check returned by the bank, the Primary will pay the face amount of the check upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred. If any legal action is taken on behalf of Unity Mart to collect payment on a check, the member writing the check will be liable for reasonable fees and costs of collection.
Sales and Use Taxes, and Resale Certificates
- The member agrees to pay Unity Mart any sales, excise, use or ad valorem tax that is imposed on the sale price of the items purchased, which may be based on the pre-sale price. The member agrees that in the event they fail to pay Unity Mart such tax, they will hold Unity Mart harmless and indemnify Unity Mart from any claim, loss, assessment or expense occasioned by such non-payment.
- If any merchandise is being purchased for resale, the member shall have a valid resale license number on file with Unity Mart and shall notify the cashier prior to recording the sale on the cash register. Such declaration, and the products purchased thereunder, shall be recorded on a "Certificate for Resale." Sales tax will not be charged at the time of purchase only on those products the member states are specifically for resale; all other products subject to tax will be deemed taxable.
- In the event any product that was purchased for resale (tax free) is subsequently consumed or used in any manner other than for resale that creates or imposes a sales or use tax, member agrees to report and pay to the proper taxing authority any tax due, including penalties and interest.
- Members are welcome to bring their children and up to two guests into the mart; however members are responsible for their children and guests. Children should not be left unattended. Only Unity Mart members may purchase items.
- Unity Mart reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, etc., upon entering or leaving the mart.
- To ensure that all members are correctly charged for the merchandise purchased, all receipts and merchandise will be inspected as you leave the mart.
- Unity Mart policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the mart, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
- Animals are not permitted in Unity Mart marts unless admission is required by applicable law.
- We respect your right to privacy. Our Privacy Statement outlines our policies and practices in detail. Please obtain a copy from our membership counter, or view/read the privacy statement at Unity Mart.in. Privacy Statement